Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy Mothers Day...We are Nurturers at Heart

Devoted Mothers are instinctual Nurturers. I remember helping my mothers friends when they had given birth.I walked the newborns in their beautiful old fashioned carriages around in my neighborhood.Then when i was around 10 years i was taken on the holidays of my parents friends to baby sit and play with their children. Loving to be around children continued even when i was in my early twenties traveling around the world as a model. I remember preferring to play with the children of my friends than to have conversations with the so called grown ups.You could find me playing with the children in the garden, reading to them, rolling around. I so preferred to play than than to have conversations about nothing that really matters or evolves around the truth . Children are so honest, authentic, open. 
I feel very blessed to have been blessed with the opportunity to be a Mom for my own children in the way that i feel is the right way. To be able to have the time, focus, attention, love and to be there for them, when they need me. Its been a true dedication all the way.
When my first born was around 18 month , i was asked if i would like to do mommy and me yoga classes and kids yoga classes . And i have been doing this now since 2000. Every day i am still around children and their beauty of openness, authenticity. Looking back now a few days before mothers day 2014 , i can truly say that i am a nurturer at heart and will say that every devoted mother is. We as Mothers are the first teacher our children have and when we come from a selfless loving place we set a beautiful example for our children to live by. Happy Birthday Mothers. Keep it up and remember the Divine mission we have. Showing, Living, Giving unconditional love to our children and the world at large and dont forget to nurture yourself. Nurture your deep feelings, your believes , your dreams. Listen to the whispers of your Heart. 
Namaste, we are One

No comments:

Post a Comment